- A day in the life of D. M. Thomas – Profile of Booker-nominated writer.
- Reading and riding on the TTC – News story about the TTC’s Poetry on the Way project.
- The view from down here – Personal essay about being short in a tall world.
- Tibetans in TO – Arts story about a performance by Tibetan monks
Communications and Copywriting
- Toronto Bicycle Workshops – Rewrote the content for this website to improve engagement with potential students and improve search engine optimization.
- Social Enterprise Toronto – I rewrote the content, designed a new logo and website for this network of social enterprises.
- Stand Easy Events – I rewrote the content and improved the design for this special events company to improve engagement with potential clients.
- Central Toronto Skating Club – I oversaw the design of this website and updated the content.
- Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada – I led the redesign of this website, including rewriting all of the content.
- SMB Enterprises – I wrote and designed this website for this risk management consultant.
- Social Enterprise Toronto e-newsletter Spring 2013 – Wrote, edited and designed this email newsletter.
- Spotlight on Community – COTA Health external newsletter
- COTA Connections – COTA Health staff newsletter
- Empowering Our Clients – COTA Health
- Innovation > Impact – COTA Health
- Inclusion – Family Service Association of Toronto