- A day in the life of D. M. Thomas – Profile of Booker-nominated writer.
- Reading and riding on the TTC – News story about the TTC’s Poetry on the Way project.
- The view from down here – Personal essay about being short in a tall world.
- Tibetans in TO – Arts story about a performance by Tibetan monks
Communications and Copywriting
- Toronto Bicycle Workshops – Rewrote the content for this website to improve engagement with potential students and improve search engine optimization.
- Social Enterprise Toronto – I rewrote the content, designed a new logo and website for this network of social enterprises.
- Stand Easy Events – I rewrote the content and improved the design for this special events company to improve engagement with potential clients.
- Central Toronto Skating Club – I oversaw the design of this website and updated the content.
- Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada – I led the redesign of this website, including rewriting all of the content.
- SMB Enterprises – I wrote and designed this website for this risk management consultant.
- Social Enterprise Toronto e-newsletter Spring 2013 – Wrote, edited and designed this email newsletter.
- Spotlight on Community – COTA Health external newsletter
- COTA Connections – COTA Health staff newsletter
- Empowering Our Clients – COTA Health
- Innovation > Impact – COTA Health
- Inclusion – Family Service Association of Toronto
- COTA Health & VHA Integration
- Canadian Association of Insurance Reciprocals
- Luba Goy Celebrates National Volunteer Week
My Clients Say
“Victoria is a skilled communicator. She is able to take complex material and concepts and present them in a simple, straightforward way. Clearly, she enjoys the creative stages of crafting messages and is proficient at writing text and has the knowledge and skill to perform complex web design. Victoria is also a very good project manager and is able to deliver on-time.”
~ Susan Burns, Health Care Risk Management Consultant
“Victoria did a great job finding the best solution for an affordable website for my company. I appreciated her diligence, good attitude, good communication skills, and am pleased with the results.”
~ Ryan van Steenburgh, Reel Versatile Studios